Wednesday 28 October 2009

half-way post.

It's been a busy month what with starting a new job, finishing the banner making workshops, starting a new project with Vegan by Nature and finding out that my membership application for Glasgow Craft Mafia has been accepted.

I have a lot to write about but not a lot of time to write it in. I'm aiming to have you updated by the end of the day, but in the meantime here are some photos.



I've been working on the Fiesta tea set pattern created by Annie Modesitt. I'd tried this pattern out earlier this year for Rachel and I's first stall at Maker Faire but I really struggled with it. I decided to give it another go as it is a great way to learn many different styles of knitting on a small scale before moving on to a larger project.



I'll post more pictures when I'm finished.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.