Sunday 10 February 2008

Introductions

So, this is it, my craft blog!

I've blogged a lot of the things I've made before, but they've been in amongst a whole other host of things and, well, it got messy. I wanted to find somewhere that they could have their own space.

Ever since I can remember, I've been crazy for making little collections of things; trying to save the most insignificant of things, being caught up on the tiny details and not wanting to forget anything. I've always kept a diary and can't really function properly when I haven't had a chance to write things down.

My boyfriend told me just the other day that I'm a documenter, that it's my thing. I also love textiles and to make things by hand.

That's where this blog comes in. I get a huge amount of satisfaction at the idea of all of my handmade things being in the one place.

I hope you enjoy looking as much as I do making =)

No comments: